Please remember to keep a Mass Journal
As an ongoing activity, Jon asked you to keep a Mass Journal. Here’s his request:
- Please find a notepad, booklet, blank pages stapled together … to use as your Mass Journal.
- Even though we cannot go physically to the church, we want you to participate in Mass online. Livestreaming is best, but watching a recording of the current Sunday’s Mass is OK. Watch OLG Masses live or recorded here: https://ourladyofguadalupechurch.org/discipleship/live-stream-mass/
- In your journal, write down one or two things that caught your attention about the readings or what the priest said in his homily after the readings. What stuck in your head?
Discussion of the May 10 Gospel (http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/051020.cfm)
Jesus says to the disciples: there are many dwelling places in my Father’s house. I am going there to prepare them for you. (He’s talking to us as well as the disciples. Jesus wants us to join him there too!)
Thomas asked: We do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?
Jesus responds: I am the way and the truth and the life.
For Next Time (May 26)
- What stuck out the most?
- What you agree and disagree with?
- What do you not understand?