Think about how society and your life has changed with the Covid-19 stay-at-home orders. Consider these questions:
- What new activities are you doing now that you did not do before?
- How are you incorporating God into these new activities?
- Seeing the current situation; if you could go back in time, what would you do to be prepared?
- Given the current situation, are there any [new/old] activities that you will be doing [differently]?
- Following the last question, how do you plan to include God in your activities?
- Seeing that we need to be physically isolated form our family and friends, is there something you wish you had done prior to this situation?
- What do you plan to do to correct or repair said regret?
- If you were to wake up tomorrow, knowing that all “infections” are eradicated, what would be the first thing you would do?
At the next videoconference class, be prepared to share your responses to a few of these questions.